Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Capture That Special Moment For a Lifetime!




It's been over a month now since I've been practicising photography. My skills are not improving at all. Capturing beautiful pictures to make it worth a life time of memories is harder than it seems.

I've read books/blogs, watched youtube videos, surfed numerous photography sites and still, I think I'm missing something. Maybe it's the camera or the lens. I'm so lost in all of this. Maybe photography is not meant for me.

Here are some photos I've took at WoofStock in Toronto. These are just average pictures. There's nothing special about them right?




So, how do other photographers out there do it? I'm using a D90. Any tips or advice?

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Recent Tweets

  • Twitter feed loading
Follow me on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis