Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Walk in the Park




I lived in Vancouver for 3 years and never noticed or appreciated the beauty of the Japanese cherry trees until today, after my trip to Kariya Park. I was a tad disappointed for the lack of blooming cherry trees seen. It could be that I visited the park too late in the season but I figured with the cold climate in Ontario, the cherry blossoms would arrived much later. Nonetheless, I think I've managed to capture some beautiful pictures. Please note, this is my first attempt of using the SLR camera outdoor (besides my backyard).

Entrance to the park.


The only cherry tree that bloomed inside the park. It was hard to take pictures as there were way too many photographers around.




Kariya Park is a must visit for those who never seen the Japanese cherry trees before. They are lovely and rare here, so you must time it perfectly to see the full effect of their blossoms. I'll keep this in mind for next year.

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Recent Tweets

  • Twitter feed loading
Follow me on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis