Tuesday, October 04, 2011

The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier




From The Street To The Stars.

Over the weekend, I had a chance to visit the JPG exhibit in Montreal at the Museum of Fine Arts. It was an amazing exhibit and definitely the highlight of my day. I wish I knew we were allowed to bring in our camera. Luckly, I had this Canon point and shoot in my purse to take pictures. I have over 400 photos but only uploaded about 60 on my Picasa Web Albumn. Some of the photos are duplicates or just didn't turn out as great, so I didn't upload those.
I was fascinated as soon as we walked up the stairs to the exhibit. There were Manikins with life-like facial expressions and voices. Their eyes and lips moved as if they were real models, posing in haute coutures.



I found that every piece of clothing was made in great details. The times spent on these range from 10-1086 hours. The materials used were exquisite. You can see for yourself below. I will only post a few here, but you can view the rest of the photos in my Picasa Web Ablumn.









~ 0 comments: ~

+

Recent Tweets

  • Twitter feed loading
Follow me on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis